Journey to the top of the tallest building in the Western Hemisphere and admire the incredible views over New York. Pre-book tickets and choose to skip just the ticket line or all the lines.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
What customers loved
"The whole experience. It was one of the best experiences of our whole New York vacation."
"The views are amazing from the Observatory. Highly recommend!"
"The views and ease of getting up the tower!"
"The entire experience was well worth the price. A must see for everyone. Amazing architecture"
"the elevator ride! Make sure you have your video ready to record!"
"Not waiting in line and getting to the observatory deck within minutes of arriving at the tower."
- Skip the ticket line and proceed directly to security
- Be transported by Skypod to the 102nd floor in 47 seconds, seeing the evolution of the Manhattan skyline on the way
- Dare to step out onto the see-through Sky Portal for heart-racing views
- Upgrade to a priority ticket to include Digital Skyline Guide and priority access for security and elevators
- Entry to One World Observatory
- Ride in a SkyPod
- Sky Portal experience
- City Pulse Multimedia Presentations (2 per hour)
- Admission to dining options with panoramic views
- Skip the ticket line
- Skip the elevator lines, if priority option selected
- Priority security line access, if priority option selected
- Digital Skyline Guide, if priority option selected
- Booking fees
- Sales tax
- Skip the security line
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- All pre-purchased tickets are barcoded to let you skip the ticket purchase line at the Observatory entrance
- Everyone has to queue for security – Priority Reserved Tickets receive expedited security via the priority security line
- All tickets will be timed entry; if you miss your assigned entry time you will not receive replacement tickets or a refund
- You may enter the observatory up to 15 minutes after your reserved time and may stay as long as you like
- Guests must be at least 17 years of age or accompanied by an adult at all times
- Children 5 and under are free with a paying adult
- Advance reservations recommended for One Dine at “OpenTable”