Soar above New York Harbor to view all of New York City’s most captivating sights on a breathtaking deluxe helicopter flight. See sights such as Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty, and the Yankee Stadium, and soak up Manhattan’s electric atmosphere.
What to Expect
Take a deluxe 20-minute helicopter flight over Manhattan and see some of New York’s most iconic attractions. Your tour begins when you sweep down the Hudson River, flying by Manhattan’s Financial District, allowing for a bird’s eye view of the Statue of Liberty, the newly refurbished Governors Island, Ellis Island, and the Verrazano Bridge.
Your helicopter will then continue up the Hudson River towards Midtown, where you will get giddy views of New York City’s most famous skyscrapers, including the Empire State Building, Met Life, Woolworth and Chrysler buildings.
Look out, too, for the USS Intrepid, soar over Central Park and the Yankee Stadium, and see St. John the Divine Cathedral, Columbia University, the George Washington Bridge, and even the Palisades of New Jersey. This all-encompassing tour really is the best way to see all of New York from the sky!
- 20-minute helicopter tour
- Local taxes
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- USD 35.00 per person security and facility fee (payable upon check-in)
The tour departs from Pier 6 at the opposite side of the East River, New York, NY 10004
What to Remember
• Flights are conducted daily between 09:00 and 18:00. Please contact Liberty Helicopters to schedule your desired flight time
•Please note that tours do not fly over the Yankee Stadium during home games
• All passengers must have a valid government issued photo ID (passport or drivers license)
• All bags must be checked in with security
• Handbags or carry on bags will not be allowed on the flight
• All passengers must pass through a metal detector
• Personal cameras and video cameras are allowed on board, once they clear security