Join a fast-paced photo tour and explore NYC's most iconic locations. Learn how to photograph the landmarks and monuments of Manhattan while sharpening your photography skills. Discover how to work with lines and angles to bring locations to life.
What to Expect
Capture the iconic sites of Manhattan on a 3-hour guided walk and photography tour. Regardless of your level of photographic skill, you’ll discover the city in a fun, innovative way while developing your abilities with a camera.
Photograph Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, the Empire State Building, and sites in Central Park. Learn how to best photograph these landmark locations as you sharpen your photography skills.
Discover how to work with lines and angles to bring locations to life. You’ll even get an opportunity to photograph the skyline from Central Park!
With groups of no more than 8 participants, this is the ideal way to learn as much as you can about taking breathtaking photos with Manhattan as your backdrop.
- Professional photographer as your instructor/guide
- Subway fare
What's Not Included
- Camera rental
Know Before You Go
• Gratuities are not included
• Please dress comfortably and according to the weather conditions
• On this fast-paced photo tour you will utilize the NYC Subway system
• This photography workshop is appropriate for all levels of photographic experience
• Please note that the activity is not wheelchair accessible due to the use of the Subway
• Tours are limited to 8 participants per group