Climb aboard a big yellow school bus for a 4.5-hour pizza tour of New York, and visit 4 of the best pizzerias across the outer boroughs to sample New Yorkers favorite fast food. Learn where to find the sit-down or take out pizza for the rest of your stay!
What to Expect
Climb aboard the big yellow pizza bus for a tour of New York's finest pizzerias, some located in the outer boroughs to get a good cross-section of the city’s pizza diversity.
Although stops change weekly - making each tour unique - you can expect to find some of the best pizzerias on the whole damn planet! Even native New Yorkers rarely venture to some of these secluded havens.
Before finding the best pizza in the city, factor in the many variables. In fact, it’s like asking an artist their favorite color! There are just too many options, from whether you want a sit-down restaurant, a slice or whole pie, with loads of cheese or different toppings.
Every trip starts in Manhattan, but possible visits along the way may take you to Brooklyn, Queens and the Bronx. Wherever you end up, you will eat slices at 4 different venues, including pizzerias with the oldest brick ovens in the city, classic New York slice counters, and more; all while discussing the intricacies of pizza culture!
- 4.5-hour course on the history of pizza!
- Pizza slices at 4 of the best pizzerias on the planet
- Transportation by big yellow school bus
- The cutest darn goody bag this side of the Mississippi
- Guidance by a certified pizza enthusiast (and licensed tour guide)
What's Not Included
- Toppings (your guide keeps it simple!)
Meet in front of Lombardi's Pizzeria, 32 Spring Street, SoHo, New York City
What to Remember
• This tour is likely to sell out. Book in advance to avoid disappointment