New York: Brooklyn Bus TourProduct ID: 32141
From US$49 per personBook now
- Tour Brooklyn from the top deck of a unique bus
- See sites associated with major events in the American Revolution and from the birth of the nation
- Get fantastic views of Manhattan and the Brooklyn Bridge
- Admire the Police Museum South
- Look over Brooklyn Botanic Gardens
- Learn the history of significant sites such as the New York Municipal Building
- Drive past the Brooklyn War Memorial of World Wars I & II
- See the Prison Ships Martyrs Memorial
Brooklyn has played an important part in the history of New York City and America. It is the home of many firsts, and the birthplace of notables in the fields of art, sports, science, and business.
You will see places connected to major historical events, and world-renowned attractions, including the place that 1 in 7 Americans can claim a connection to; Brooklyn Bridge, spanning the East River between Manhattan and Brooklyn since 1883.
See the first vehicle parkway built in the US, the grandest of triumphal arches, the home of one of the world’s greatest Egyptology collections, and sites connected to the American Revolution. In addition, Prospect Park will reward you with a lovely oasis of elegant mansions, soaring places of worship, and notable cultural institutions.
- Escorted bus tour
- Attraction tickets
- Food and beverages
Starting Point: One World Trade Center (stop #11 on the Downtown Loop) Please redeem your voucher at the CitySights NY Visitor Center at 234 West 42nd street (lobby of Madame Tussauds, between 7th and 8th Avenue). (Open in Google Maps)
One World Trade Center, stop #11 on the Downtown tour
Customers must redeem their tickets for all tours at the CitySights NY Visitor Center in 234 West 42nd street (Lobby of Madame Tussauds NY between 7th and 8th avenue)
Daily, every 30 minutes from 10:30 to 15:30
Product ID: 32141