Explore New York at your own pace with a combined 1-day ticket to all loops, including a night tour, of the open-top hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus, a 1-hour bike rental, and a 1-hour boat tour on the Statue of Liberty Express ferry.
What to Expect
Enjoy unlimited access to New York with a 1-day ticket for all loops of the hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus. See landmark attractions such as the Empire State Building and High Line Park from an open-top bus. Then, stretch your legs with a 1-hour bike rental, and take the ferry to the Statue of Liberty.
Your 1-day ticket allows unlimited access to the Uptown Loop, Downtown Loop, Night Tour and Brooklyn Tour for a comprehensive look at the “City That Never Sleeps.” You can hop on and off at more than 40 stops, and once on board enjoy commentary from a live guide as well as an audio guide in 9 different languages. High-quality head-phone devices are available aboard the buses.
Climb aboard the Downtown Loop for unparalleled views of Madison Square Garden, the Flatiron Building, Carnegie Hall, and much more. Drive through fabled neighborhoods like Greenwich Village, SoHo, and Chinatown.
The Uptown Loop will take you to the Upper West Side and into Harlem and the Upper East Side. Jump off at the Museum of Natural History, or take a walk in Central Park. See the city in all its illuminated glory on a non-stop 2-hour Night Tour that takes in the lights of Times Square, Broadway, and the Brooklyn Bridge. Cross over to Brooklyn on the Brooklyn Tour, a continuous loop to discover the culture-rich borough from Brooklyn Heights to the Botanic Garden and Prospect Park.
Jump aboard the Statue Liberty Express ferry for a 60-minute boat cruise past the legendary landmarks of Lower Manhattan, and pause at the feet of “Lady Liberty” herself. As an add-on bonus to this all-loops ticket, you can also enjoy a 1-hour bike rental to cycle some of New York’s dedicated greenways.
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 1-hour boat tour
- 1-hour bike rental
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Tours are subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
• The Downtown Loop leaves Carnegie Hall, West 57th Street and 7th Avenue from 08:00 until 17:00 (January - March) or until 18:00 (April - December). You can board the bus at any stop
• The Uptown Loop leaves Carnegie Hall West 57th Street and 7th Avenue from 09:00. The last full loop departs at 17:00 (January - Mar) and 18:00 (April - December). You can board the bus at any stop
• The Night Tour departs daily from 51st and Broadway (departures at 18:00, 19:00 and 20:00)
• The Brooklyn Tour departs from Broadway and Walker Street at 11:00, 13:00 and 15:00
• The Statue of Liberty Express departs at 10:00, 11:15, 12:30, 14:00, 15:00 (15:00 not Jan.-Mar.). Hop-off at stop 13 on the Downtown Tour at Pier 16, South Street Seaport