The ultimate hop-on, hop-off ticket gives you unlimited access to the Uptown, Downtown, Nighttime and Brooklyn Loop bus tours, as well as a 60-minute boat tour on the Statue of Liberty Express, 1-hour bike rental and more over 3 days.
What to Expect
Hop on at any of the 40 stops and sight-see your way around New York City at your own pace. Aboard the new fleet of double-decker buses, see the best of the Big Apple as you explore the Uptown and Downtown tours as well as the Brooklyn and Night tours. Make the most of a 1-hour bike rental and avoid the city's traffic as you explore.
Experience New York’s most important sights, from the Empire State Building to the Brooklyn Bridge, from Times Square and Broadway theaters to Central Park and the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the legendary Statue of Liberty and so much more.
Live tour guide services and tour narration are available in 9 different languages. Comfortable, high-quality headphone devices are available aboard the buses. Choose a 1-day, 2-day, or 3-day ticket for unlimited rides on the Uptown, Downtown, Brooklyn, Night Tours and a trip aboard the Statue of Liberty Express.
The Uptown tour visits the Upper West side, Harlem and Upper East Side. This includes:
• Museum of Natural History
• Apollo Theatre
• The MET
• Central Park
The Downtown tour goes from the Empire State Building to Lower Manhattan and includes:
• Empire State Building
• High Line
• One World Trade Center
The Brooklyn tour is a continuous loop that allows you to discover this culture-rich borough, including:
• Brooklyn Heights
• The Botanic Garden
• Prospect Park
The Night Tour is a 2-hour continuous loop tour that allows you to discover the city by night and includes:
• Empire State Building
• Manhattan Bridge
• Brooklyn Bridge
• Chrysler Building
The Statue Liberty Express is a 60-minute boat tour and allows you to admire the spectacular sight outside and:
• Cruise by the legendary landmarks of Downtown
• Pause at the feet of Lady Liberty
The Hop-On Hop-Off service departs from Carnegie Hall bus stop: West 57th Street & 7th Avenue. Participants can board the bus at any stop.
- Hop-on hop-off tour ticket
- 1-hour boat tour
- 1-hour bike rental
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Subject to favorable weather conditions
• If canceled due to poor weather, you may choose an alternative date or get a full refund
• The Downtown Loop leaves Carnegie Hall bus stop: West 57th Street & 7th Avenue at 08:00. The last full loop departs at 17:00 (January — March) and 18:00 (April — December). Customers can board the bus at any stop
• The Uptown Loop leaves Carnegie Hall bus stop: West 57th Street & 7th Avenue at 09:00. The last full loop departs at 17:00 (January — March) and 18:00 (April — December). Customers can board the bus at any stop
• The Night Tour leaves daily at 51st and Broadway with departures at 18:00, 19:00 and 20:00
• The Brooklyn Tour departs from Broadway Avenue & Walker Street at 11:00, 13:00 and 15:00
• The Statue of Liberty Express leaves at 10:00, 11:15, 12:30, 14:00 and 15:00. From January to March, the 15:00 boat does not run. Hop off at stop #13 on the Downtown Tour at Pier 16, South Street Seaport