Your hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus ticket is valid for 2 days and provides unlimited access to the Uptown Loop, Downtown Loop, Nighttime, and Brooklyn tours. You’ll also have a 1-hour boat tour on the Statue of Liberty Express and 1-hour bike rental.
What to Expect
Hop on the sightseeing tour bus at any one of 40 stops and explore New York City at your own pace. On board the new fleet of double-decker buses, you'll see the best of the Big Apple as you ride on the Uptown and Downtown hop-on, hop-off tours as well as the Brooklyn and Night tours.
You’ll see and experience New York’s most important sights, from the Empire State Building to the Brooklyn Bridge, from Times Square and the Broadway theaters to Central Park and the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the legendary Statue of Liberty and so much more!
A live tour guide, and audio-guided tour narration services in 9 different languages are available. Comfortable, high-quality headphones are available on the buses. Your 2-day ticket provides for unlimited rides on the Uptown, Downtown, Brooklyn, and Night tours.
On the Uptown tour you’ll see the sights of the Upper West Side, Harlem, and Upper East Side, from the Museum of Natural History to Central Park, while the Downtown tour covers a route from the Empire State Building to Lower Manhattan. You can hop off and back on these tours as much as you like and explore even further on foot.
The Brooklyn tour route is a continuous loop that makes it possible for you to explore this culture-rich borough from Brooklyn Heights to the Botanic Garden and Prospect Park.
On the Night Tour you’ll be taken on a 2-hour continuous loop route to see the city’s sights illuminated at night, which is the perfect way to see the city that never sleeps!
The Statue Liberty Express is a 60-minute boat tour that cruises by the iconic landmarks of downtown and pauses at the feet of Lady Liberty herself.
- Hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour
- 1-hour boat tour
- 1-hour bike rental
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Tours are subject to favorable weather conditions
• If a tour is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
• The Downtown Loop leaves from the Carnegie Hall bus stop at West 57th Street and 7th Avenue, at 08:00. The last full loop departs at 17:00 (January-March) and 18:00 (April-December). Board the bus at any stop
• The Uptown Loop leaves from the Carnegie Hall bus stop at 09:00. The last full loop departs at 17:00 (January-March) and 18:00 (April-December). Board the bus at any stop
• The Night Tour leaves daily from 51st Street and Broadway with departures at 18:00, 19:00, and 20:00
• The Brooklyn Tour leaves from Broadway Avenue and Walker Street at 11:00, 13:00, and 15:00
• The Statue of Liberty Express leaves at 10:00, 11:15, 12:30, 14:00, and 15:00 (the 15:00 departure does not run from January-March). Hop-off at stop #13 on the Downtown Tour at Pier 16, South Street Seaport