When a day of excitement is needed, the Big Apple is the answer for an unforgettable day of shopping, dining and sightseeing. This day trip includes all air fares, transfers, double-decker bus tour and even lunch at fun filled Senor Frogs!
What to Expect
Your day trip to New York City starts with an early morning transfer to the airport for your approximate 3-hour flight from Miami. After landing, you'll meet your driver who will transfer you to one of the most famous world landmarks, Times Square. There you can use your meal voucher for a fun and entertaining meal at the famous Senor Frogs.
If you're not ready to eat, you can save it for later and hop on board a double decker bus (included) to witness the sights and smells of New York. See the famous sights that makes this city famous including the Empire State Building, United Nations, Rockefeller Center, Central Park, Chinatown, Greenwich Village, and so much more. You may get off any stop to visit a museum (at own expense) or shop at the flagship MACY' in midtown or some of the boutique stores along 5th Avenue or the Village. At the end of your day, you'll meet your driver back in Times Square for your transfer back to the airport.
- Round-trip flights
- Hotel and airport transfers
- Hop On Hop Off sightseeing
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any luggage charges
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Other food and drinks
- Transportation within NY other than stated
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please note: This is a day trip from Miami. Hotel accommodations are not included.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• A small amount of walking is involved
• All travelers must bring a government issued photo ID or passport
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately