New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art attracts nearly as many visitors as other leading galleries like the Louvre or the British Museum. On this tour you’ll be able to skip the line & explore it’s most famous pieces with the help of an engaging guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Maximum of 10 people per tour allowed
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, you will be provided with an alternative route still being able to see all the highlights on the tour. In these cases, refunds or discounts will not be provided
- No large bags or suitcases are allowed during this tour
- Comfortable shoes, a bottle of water, umbrella in case of rain, and a hat during summer are recommended
- Due to increased security measures at many attractions, some can’t be visited from the inside.
- Wheelchair-friendly tours are available upon request only