Top of The Rock Ticket and New York Sights Day Tour
- Explore Manhattan from uptown to downtown by coach with a licensed professional guide
- Enjoy lunch at Grotta Azzura
- See the sights by boat on a 1-hour Lady Liberty Harbor Cruise
- Visit the Top of the Rock Observatory for sweeping views of the city
Start your day by seeing such highlights as Times Square and Madison Square Garden. Take in the unique architecture of the Flatiron building. Experience popular districts including Greenwich Village, SoHo, and Little Italy. You'll also get to travel to Battery Park, where you’ll board the Lady Liberty Harbor Cruise for close-up views of Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty, and the Brooklyn Bridge.
Included in this tour are additional sites such as Central Park, the Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Grant's Tomb, the uptown neighborhood of Harlem, Museum Mile, home to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the famous shops of Fifth Avenue, and the Rockefeller Center.
- City tour by coach
- Licensed professional guide
- 1-hour harbor cruise
- Lunch at Grotta Azzura
- Admission to Top of the Rock Observatory
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
GLCSSNY Visitors Center: 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets GLCSSNY Visitors Center: Street level entrance of Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd Street, just off the corner of 8th Avenue GLCSSNY Visitors Center inside Empire State Building : 350 Fifth Avenue (between 33rd and 34th Streets), ground level
Product ID: 6819