Discover a piece of American history with a ticket to New York’s Madison Square Garden, and look inside the “World’s Most Famous Arena”. Explore the home of the New York Knicks, Rangers, and Liberty, and learn about the 130-year history of the arena.
What to Expect
Explore an authentic slice of New York history on an all access tour of Madison Square Garden, now reopened to the public to provide a compelling look inside the world-famous home of the New York Knicks, Rangers and Liberty.
The tour will tell you everything you’ve ever wanted to know about the 130-year history of the arena, and allow you to step inside the locker rooms (subject to availability) to relive some of the most memorable moments in the arena’s history.
Check out the new “Garden 366” retrospective, and “Defining Moments” exhibit to see amazing photos and artifacts of moments that have solidified the arena’s reputation as the greatest in the world. Enjoy VIP treatment as you get access to luxury suites, and take a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to change the arena’s floor from an NBA basketball court to a NHL hockey rink in just a few hours.
See where Elton John sold out over 60 concerts, where Joe Frazier took on Muhammad Ali for the first time, where Patrick Ewing sweated and canned jumpers for years, and where the Rangers broke their 54-year Stanley Cup drought in 1994!
Even if you’re not a sports fan, there have been so many vintage performances at Madison Square Garden that the tour offers a privileged look at American history at its finest.
- All access tour of Madison Square Garden
This activity is non-refundable
Know Before You Go
• Your voucher will be valid for the next available tour on the day of your choice. Tours depart approximately every half hour between 10:30 and 15:00
• Tour is offered on a first-come, first served basis.
• Tour content, dates and times are subject to change. Tour is subject to availability.
• Access to the locker rooms is only available on select dates, when events are not taking place