Discover the exciting world of graffiti taggers and street artists on a walking tour of Brooklyn. See some of the most incredible murals in NYC while learning about contemporary urban artists, their lifestyle, and the forms and mediums they employ.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
30 Wyckoff Avenue, between Troutman and Starr streets, Brooklyn, NY 11237. Meet in front of the coffee shop. Please note that the tour takes place in Brooklyn. Take the L subway line to 'Jefferson Street' station. Approximately 20 minute ride from 14 Street - Union Square (9 stops). From Midtown Manhattan take any line down to 14th Street and transfer to the L (approximate travel time: additional 10-15 minutes). Meeting place is outside 'Wyckoff-Starr ' coffee shop. PLEASE NOTE: Please be sure you are traveling to Wyckoff *Avenue*, NOT Wyckoff *Street* Wyckoff Street is in a different neighborhood). Please confirm that you are traveling to the ZIP code '11237.'Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please bring comfortable and weather-appropriate clothing and shoes, bottled water, and your camera.
- Note that the tour takes place in Brooklyn. Subway travel time from much of Midtown or Lower Manhattan can be as much as 30 minutes.
- In NYC's top street art district there is currently no work by Banksy.