New York Garment District Wholesale Shopping Tour
From $110 per personBook now
- Enjoy up to 4 hours of exclusive shopping led by a savvy NYC fashion guru
- Get access to sizes 2-20
- Receive an "Extra List"- a comprehensive list of sales happening in the area, and around New York within 5 days of your trek
- Shop with a personal shopper for tailored syle tips
- Take a behind the scenes peek at the exciting fashion industry in Fashion's Capital - NYC
This is not a sightseeing tour. This is a shopping trip; the type usually reserved for stylists or the rich and famous. Whether you are 18 or 80, you can experience true bargainista bliss on this trek through New York City's exciting Garment District.
A personal shopper will lead you behind the scenes for exclusive access to private wholesale showrooms, not open to the public and available only to these tours. Buy current season designer clothes and accessories at wholesale prices and below.
Each highly trained personal shopper is knowledgeable about cutting edge trends, giving guests a real behind the scenes look into everything the fast paced world of NYC fashion has to offer. Plus you'll get tips and suggestions for choosing just the right items to fit your image!
- 4 hours of shopping
- Extra's list
- Wholesale and below prices
- Tips from your shopping guru
- Gratuity for your leader is not included or required, but is very much appreciated!
- Lunch is not included on the tour, but there are many delis in the area in case you get hungry
Meet at the northeast corner of 39th St & 7th Ave. There is a plaza there. In the plaza there is a life sized sculpture of a man at a sewing machine, where you will meet. There is also a kiosk with a large button and needle on top of it, next to the sculpture. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 30933