Explore New York City's borough of Brooklyn to be shown around neighborhoods like Williamsburg and historic Brooklyn Heights, visiting places like Prospect Park, Brighton Beach, and Brooklyn Bridge by a fun local Brooklyn guide on this fun, funky tour.
What to Expect
Discover New York beyond Manhattan on this fun, funky tour of the popular borough of Brooklyn. With tour options from 4-6 hours, your tour through Brooklyn's Beat is completely customizable. Select options to tour by foot and subway or select a driving tour with vehicles for a variety of group sizes. Focus your tour on a selection of neighborhoods, or expand your tour to cover the most ground possible.
On this private and customizable tour, local Brooklynites will take you to any or all of Brooklyn's most compelling neighborhoods. See as many neighborhoods as you want to see, from the waterfront in Downtown Brooklyn to the beach on Coney Island.
Take a walk across the famous Brooklyn Bridge. See Fulton Ferry Landing and stop in Brooklyn Bridge Park for incredible panoramic views of New York Harbor, including the Statue of Liberty and the Lower Manhattan skyline.
Experience the artistic energy of DUMBO (Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass), Williamsburg and Bushwick. Visit Brooklyn Heights, the first neighborhood in NYC to be named a National Historic Landmark, with architecture noted for its variety.
If you want to see more, visit Brooklyn's Brownstone neighborhoods, Cobble Hill and Boreum Hill. Complete your exploration of BK with the legendary Coney Island, where you can (seasonally) ride the Cyclone and gobble up Nathan's hot dogs while learning about the history of Coney's Nickel Paradise, which has entertained millions.
No matter where you decide to go and for how long, your tour will be expertly guided by New York's First Family of Tour Guides. The native Brooklynites don't believe in boring lectures, so pack your sense of adventure and get ready for action.
- Customizable 4, 5 or 6-hour private guided tour
- Local tour guide
What's Not Included
- Subway tolls (if you select at tour by foot and subway)
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
• Please wear comfortable shoes, fashionable socks, and don't forget to bring a sense of humor
• Children under 14 tour for free
• Tour guide available in French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, German, Mandarin, or Cantonese for an additional fee ($150.00 USD)
• Select a tour by foot and subway, Honda CRV (for up to 4 people)
• For tours with 5+ people, we can arrange transportation via subway, coach limo, van, bicycles or water taxi for an additional cost. Transportation costs are not included.