Best of Brooklyn Walking TourProduct ID: 43804
From $32 per personBook now
- Enjoy a stroll through the hippest neighborhood in Brooklyn
- Learn about the borough’s historic role as a capital of manufacturing and beer brewing
- Hear about the gentrification of Williamsburg and the controversial impact
- See underground graffiti and vibrant street art
Your guide will take you through into laid-back area that features loads of boutique shops, restaurants, and restored lofts. Experience a scene that's setting global trends!
See innovative small businesses, creative architecture, and vibrant street art. You’ll also be treated to one-of-a-kind view of New York City's waterfront and the Manhattan skyline.
Learn about Brooklyn's heritage as a capital of immigration, manufacturing, and beer brewing. Hear about its recent gentrification, and how its culture, identity, and future are being shaped.
- Guided walk
- Licensed tour guide
- Tour map of the neighborhood
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food or beverages (although there will be ample opportunities to purchase snacks and drinks)
- Gratuities (never required, but appreciated if you enjoyed the tour)
169 North 7th Street (Between Bedford Avenue and Driggs Avenue) Brooklyn, NY 11211 The meeting point is a white, 3-story residential building. Subway directions: From 14th Street, Union Square Take the L train to Bedford Avenue (3 stops, approximately 10 minutes) The meeting point is outside the subway exit. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 43804