Visit the American Museum of Natural History, the most interactive natural history museum in the world. Offering a vast array of exhibits and an IMAX Theater, the Super Saver Admission gives you premium access to the ultimate museum experience.
What to Expect
Housing over 32 million specimens, New York City's American Museum of Natural History provides visitors with a whole day's worth of engaging activities, including a permanent collection and special exhibits, as well as the Rose Center for Earth and Space, the Hayden Planetarium Space Show, and an IMAX Theater. With Super Saver Admission, you get full access to all of these facilities for one low price.
The latest must-see exhibit at the Museum: The largest dinosaur ever discovered, a cast of a 122-foot-long titanosaur. (included with admission)
Dinosaurs Among Us – on view March 19, 2016―January 2, 2017
Examine how one group of dinosaurs called theropods evolved over the past 150 million years into the fascinating living creatures we call birds.
The Butterfly Conservatory: Butterflies Alive in Winter - on view December 10, 2016―May 29, 2017
This seasonal exhibit is a must-see at the museum, as you escape the winter chill to walk through a tropical oasis filled with colorful butterflies.
Crocs: Ancient Predators in a Modern World - on view May 28, 2016–January 2, 2017
This exhibition will immerse visitors in the world of crocs, with engaging interactives, models, artifacts, and living specimens, including an African dwarf crocodile, Siamese crocodile, and American alligator hatchlings.
Cuba – on view November 21 2016 – August 13, 2017
• Biodiversity and Environmental Halls
• Birds and Reptiles and Amphibian Halls
• Earth and Planetary Sciences Halls
• Fossil Halls
• Human Origins and Cultural Halls
• Mammal Halls
• Rose Center for Earth and Space
• Theodore Roosevelt Memorial Hall
• Discovery Room (for families and children ages 5-12)
- American Museum of Natural History admission plus special exhibits (all by timed entry)
- Rose Center for Earth and Space admission
- Hayden Planetarium Space Show admission
- IMAX Theater Film admission
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• It is recommended that you arrive at the museum before noon on weekends in order to avoid the crowds
• There are no lockers available at the museum. Please leave large, bulky items at your hotel. Coat check is available for USD 2 per person, space permitting