Do something different in New York City and enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime learning experience for all those interested in aerial photography. Fly over the city center with unobstructed views from an open-door helicopter to take amazing photos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- You will be picked up by a private car from your accommodation in Manhattan. The rates are based on regular cars.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Ross Aviation West Hangar, Westchester Airport, 67 Tower Road, White Plains, NY 10604. Meeting point is easily accessible by the Metro-North train from Grand Central to White Plains station, then a quick taxi ride to the airport. Average travel time is 45-60 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Flights depart from Westchester County Airport in White Plains, a crowd-free location just outside NYC easily accessed by public transit (Metro-North rail from Grand Central Terminal) or car (free parking)
- Max weight 250 lbs (113 kg) per passenger and 500 lbs (226 kg) combined in R44 helicopter and 1,000 lbs (453 kg) combined in Airbus AS350 helicopter.
- Max height 6 ft 3 in (192 cm) in R44 helicopter
- Share flight with other photographers or book private helicopter. Shared flights require a minimum of 2 passengers and may be cancelled if minimum is not met
- Flights are with open doors unless otherwise requested
- Legs and feet must be kept inside helicopter at all times. Anyone violating this important safety policy is subject to immediate termination of the flight with no refund and a penalty of $250 USD
- Minimum age 14