9/11 Memorial Museum Entrance TicketProduct ID: 53415
From $26 per personBook now
- See artifacts from the devastating attack on the World Trade Centers
- Honor the memory of those whose lives were lost
- Hear personal stories of remembrance and resilience
- View the feature film "Facing Crisis: America Under Attack"
- Pay your respects at the twin reflecting pools at the 9/11 Memorial
- See the amazing Survivor Tree which survived the terrorist attack
The Museum displays monumental artifacts linked to the events of 9/11, while presenting intimate stories of loss, compassion, reckoning, and recovery that are central to telling the story of the 2001 and 1993 attacks, and their aftermaths. It also explores the global impact of 9/11 and its continuing significance.
- 9/11 Memorial Museum timed entrance ticket
- Food and drink
The Memorial and the Museum are located at the World Trade Center site in lower Manhattan. Visitors can currently access the Memorial at the intersection of Liberty Street and Greenwich Street, at the intersection of Liberty Street and West Street, and at the intersection of West Street and Fulton Street. (Open in Google Maps)
• All visitors must pass a security screening prior to entering the museum
Product ID: 53415