2-Day Niagara Falls and Shopping Trip from New York City
- Travel through Watkins Glen State Park in the heart of the Finger Lakes region
- View the stunning Seneca Lake
- See Goat Island and Sister Island on the American side of Niagara Falls
- Take a ride on the Maid of the Mist, availble from May-October
- Hunt for bargains at the outlet mall
- Tour the Scenic Tunnels, available during the winter
Your air-conditioned van or bus departs from the Big Apple and heads north, where it passes the beautiful Delaware Gap and then makes its way to Watkins Glen State Park in the heart of the Finger Lakes region. Stretch your legs on a walk through Watkins Glen Canyon for views of the beautiful waterfalls. On the way to Niagara Falls, pass by the stunning Seneca Lake. Arrive in Niagara Falls in the late afternoon.
Tour the American side of Niagara Falls, including the American Falls, Goat Island, and Sister Island. Once the sun sets, a night tour of Niagara Falls showcases colorful lighting of the thundering waters.
After enjoying a continental breakfast at the hotel, head to the thundering water of Niagara Falls. See both the Niagara and the Horseshoe Falls up close and experience their true power from the Maid of the Mist, available from May to October. In April, when the Maid of the Mist is not operating, take a tour of the Scenic Tunnels.
Around noon, its time to head south and back to New York City. Stretch your legs in a more urban area, with a shopping excursion at one of the large outlet malls along the way. Then, relax as the van or bus delivers you back to the city in time for you to grab a late dinner.
- 1-night hotel accommodation
- Continental breakfast
- Air-conditioned van or bus
- Professional tour guide
- Sightseeing in Niagara Falls
- Admission to the Maid of the Mist in the summer or Scenic Tunnels in the winter
- Additional food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• This tour crosses into Canada. Proof of citizenship is required. You must have the correct visas and permits for entry into Canada. If you do not, it is also possible to take the tour and stay exclusively on the United States side of the falls.
• For full terms and conditions please contact the local tour provider.