Washington D.C. Escorted Day Trip from New York by Bus
- Enjoy a fully escorted day trip to Washington D.C.
- See the sights of the nation’s capital on a panoramic city tour
- Visit the Lincoln, Washington, Korean War and Vietnam War memorials
On this full-day tour you’ll see the iconic landmarks of the U.S. government, such as the Capitol, home to the U.S. Congress, and the White House, home to the president and the first family.
Continue on to the Smithsonian’s Air and Space Museum before visiting the Lincoln, Washington, Korean War, and Vietnam War memorials.
In the late afternoon you’ll enjoy a panoramic city tour before setting off on your return journey to New York City, arriving in the early evening.
- Round-trip by climate-controlled motor-coach or van from New York City
- Professional English, Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese, Hebrew, Chinese, Korean or Japanese speaking guide (languages available on request)
- Sightseeing in Washington, D.C.
- Entrance to Arlington National Cemetery
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Through March 31, 2020 - tour starts from 777 8th Avenue, between 47 and 48 Streets at 6:45 AM. Starting April 1, 2020 - tour starts from Port Authority Bus Terminal, 42nd Street and 8th AvenueOpen in Google Maps ⟶