New York: 2-Hour Little Italy and Chinatown Walking Tour
- Enjoy an expertly guided walking tour through iconic neighborhoods
- Marvel at the baked delights at Italian and Chinese bakeries
- Hear the music of an iconic American composer
Then it's on to Chinatown. Walk through the gateway of Chinatown onto its main street. Glimpse diners enjoying a Chinese brunch that had its roots from the Silk Road. It's a 2,000-year old tradition from the Han Dynasty being served in Chinatown's oldest restaurant. Savor the exotic treats of a Chinese bakery: from egg tarts to puff pastries and moon cakes to wife cakes.
Hear the music of an iconic American composer that wrote songs for Bing Crosby, Kate Smith, and Judy Garland. See the saloon where he got his start as a singing waiter. Go by the birthplace of modern tattooing and hear its history.
- 2-hour walking tour
- Licensed professional walking tour guide
- Small plate of dumplings
- Gratuities are welcomed and recommended
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point is at 273 Canal Street, New York, NY 10013. Your tour guide will be standing in front of Soho Eatery holding up a white tour flag. Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• Wheelchair accessible