NYC: Top of the Rock Observation Deck Flexible Date Ticket
- Enjoy sweeping views of Manhattan from atop the Rockefeller Center
- Use your flexible Top of the Rock ticket whenever you like, within a month of your scheduled ticket date
- Explore the free art exhibition about Frieze Sculptures, their largest display of artwork to date
- Check out the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, and more
- See Manhattan's most iconic sites in one grand panorama
Upon arriving at 30 Rockefeller Center, take time to admire the stunning, shimmering Swarovski chandelier on your way to the mezzanine level. Here is an exhibit where you can see historic artifacts and a short film about Rockefeller Center’s construction during the Great Depression.
Head up to the Top in less than 1 minute with a ride up 850 feet (260 m) on the Sky Shuttle. Explore 2 floors with expansive indoor and outdoor viewing areas. Finally top off your visit with breathtaking views of Central Park, Empire State Building, downtown Manhattan, One World Trade Center, and multiple bridges from the completely open-air deck on the 70th-floor.
Another perk? The flexible voucher redemption policy means you are not restricted to the date originally selected, so you choose when you'd like to see some of the Big Apple's best views (up to 1 month either side of your original scheduled ticket date). You can even plan around the weather to ensure you get the most spectacular views of New York City. If entrance is not available immediately, you will be given an entry time and your spot in the line will be held for you. It's as easy as that.
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck tickets
- Food and drink
Prepare for the activity
Main entrance to Top of the Rock is at 30 Rockefeller Plaza, on 50th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues. The entrance is marked by a red carpet. Once inside, head down the circular staircase and exchange your ticket voucher for a timed ticket at the Main Box Office on the Subterranean Concourse level. If arriving by Subway (B,D,F,M), exit the subway at the Concourse Level and make your way to the Main Box Office, which is on that same level.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• It is strongly advised to exchange your voucher upon arriving in NYC to secure your preferred date and time. Please note: popular time periods such as sunset fill up in advance.
• If entrance is not available immediately upon presenting your voucher, you will be offered the next available time slot, or the next available time slot one of your preferred choice.
• Last elevator to the top goes up 1 hour before closing time.