NYC: Top of the Rock Observation Deck Timed-Entry Ticket
- Enjoy sweeping views of Manhattan from atop the Rockefeller Center
- Explore the free art exhibition about Frieze Sculptures, their largest display of artwork to date
- Check out the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, and more
- See Manhattan's most iconic sites in one grand panorama
Upon arriving at 30 Rockefeller Center, take time to admire the stunning, shimmering Swarovski chandelier on your way to the mezzanine level. Here is an exhibit where you can see historic artifacts and a short film about Rockefeller Center’s construction during the Great Depression.
Head up to the Top in less than 1 minute with a ride up 850 feet (260 m) on the Sky Shuttle. Explore 2 floors with expansive indoor and outdoor viewing areas. Finally top off your visit with breathtaking views of Central Park, Empire State Building, downtown Manhattan, One World Trade Center, and multiple bridges from the completely open-air deck on the 70th-floor.
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck tickets
- Free WiFi
- Downloadable Top of the Rock app
- Food and drink
Prepare for the activity
Main entrance to Top of the Rock is at 30 Rockefeller Plaza, on 50th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues. The entrance is marked by a red carpet. Once inside, your QR code will be scanned. Then head right up the stairs to begin your visit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You must go through an airport-style security screening to access the attraction
• Last elevator to the top goes up 1 hour before closing time.
• Each elevator cab is limited to a maximum of 4 people, or a single party
• Download the free Top of the Rock app to access a 360-degree viewfinder, wayfinding features, special offers, and more.