Take in 360-degree panoramic views of the Big Apple from Top of the Rock’s iconic observation deck. From Central Park to the Empire State Building, see it all from up in the air. This flexible date ticket allows you to plan your visit around the weather.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The main entrance to Top of the Rock is at 30 Rockefeller Plaza, on 50th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues. The entrance is marked by a red carpet. Once inside, your QR code will be scanned. Then head right up the stairs to begin your visit.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Top of the Rock is open 7 days a week, 365 days a year, regardless of weather conditions. In the case of inclement weather, portions of the deck may be closed for safety reasons. You will be advised about weather conditions and visibility prior to entry
- Tickets won't be refunded on the same day in the case of inclement weather. However, speak with staff on-site on the date of your visit and your ticket can be reissued for a future time and date
- You must go through an airport-style security screening to access the attraction
- Last elevator to the top goes up 1 hour before closing time.
- Each elevator cab is limited to a maximum of 4 people, or a single party
- Download the free Top of the Rock app to access a 360-degree viewfinder, wayfinding features, special offers, and more.