Supercharge your stay in New York City with the easy-to-use Sightseeing Day Pass with access to more than 100 of the best landmark destinations, experiences, and museums. Choose up to 10 days of access, fill your itinerary and save up to 65%.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Valid 1 - 10 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
At the local partner's office in Port Authority Bus Terminal, 300 W. 42nd Street, New York, NY 10036. This is between 8th Avenue and 9th Avenue. The entrance is on the 42nd Street side, ground level.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All passes are valid for 1 year from purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. After activation, your pass will be valid for the number of days on your pass.
- Each attraction may be visited only once
- Entry process and hours of operation for individual attractions vary, especially around holiday periods; stay informed and check with each attraction prior to visiting
- Advanced reservations may be made for tours included on the pass when you mention you are a Sightseeing Pass holder
- The age range for the Child Day Pass is between the ages of 3 and 12. Please note that children aged 2 years and younger are free at participating attractions