Experience the history, food, and architecture of the Lower East Side neighborhood, a historical area of New York City. On a 2.5-hour walking and tasting tour, you will find out about the district's rich immigrant past and ever-evolving present.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Yonah Schimmel's Knish Bakery 137 E Houston St Manhattan, NY 10002Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This will be a walking tour so comfortable shoes are a must.