Take a 30-minute guided tour of Battery Park with reserve access to Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island. Explore with audio guides or upgrade to an escorted tour of Liberty Island & Ellis Island. End the day with a double decker hop on hop off tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Visit the Statue of Liberty
- Marvel at the sights of New York City
- Upgrade to Pedestal Access
- Enjoy a Double Decker Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour, valid for any day during your trip
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Admission ticket
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines (to the Reserve line, there is airport like security to pass)
- Round-trip ferry
- Downtown Double Decker 1 day ticket that can be used on any day during your vacation
- Tour inside the Statue of Liberty
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
24 State Street in front of Starbucks coffee 24 State Street is also known as One Battery Park Plaza. The tour guide wearing a yellow uniform will meet you on the plaza, right outside of Starbucks. Do not enter Battery Park. Do not go to the Statue of Liberty ticket Booth (they do not have your tickets). Proceed directly to the meeting location and your tour guide will be waiting for you to begin your fun day. Subway stops to meeting point are R train to Whitehall Street; #4 or #5 train to Bowling Green station. #1 train to South Ferry Station. Downtown Double Decker Departs from: Times Square South - 7th Ave. btw. 41st & 40th (566 7th Ave.); Port Authority Bus Terminal – 42nd St. btw. 8th & 9th Ave. (M42 bus stop); Empire State Building 1 - 34th St. btw. 5th & 6th Ave. (22 W. 34th St.); Flat Iron District - 22nd St. & 5th Ave. (174 5th Ave.); Union Square - 14th St. & 5th Ave. (7 West 14th St.); Greenwich Village - 8th St. & 6th Ave. (60 W. 8th St.); Soho - SW corner of BroadOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late arrival.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Double decker tickets can be used any time during your trip. The local operator will send you your double decker bus tickets, so do not use the Get Your Guide voucher for this portion of the tour.