Statue of Liberty Pedestal, Ellis Island & Pre-Ferry Tour
- Enjoy sought after access to the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty
- Experience a 30-minute live guided tour of Battery Park in English before boarding the Ferry to Statue of Liberty
- Receive expedited entry to the ferry & access to the new Statue of Liberty Museum
- Explore Liberty island & Ellis Island independently with the audio guides, available in 9 languages
- Upgrade to fully escorted tour options featuring a live English-speaking tour guide
Find out essential facts surrounding the Battery Cannon, Battery Oval, Coast Guard Memorial, Bosque Gardens and the circular Bosque Fountain. Finish up the walking tour at Castle Clinton, built in anticipation of the War of 1812. Positioned in the middle of the park, the castle acts as a centerpiece of the revitalization efforts of the park. Your guide will then assist you through the various procedures to board the ferry for Liberty Island. Benefit from priority boarding and save precious time.
Cross New York Harbor to the Statue of Liberty, where your ticket grants you access to the Pedestal and Pedestal Museum. Built by Gustave Eiffel, Lady Liberty was a gift to the United States from the people of France. Get exclusive access to the Fort Wood section of the monument up to for a truly immersive experience on your own. Take a self-guided tour with audio headsets that come in multiple languages.
Travel over to Ellis Island to absorb yourself in the moving stories of the immigrant experience at the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. It is thought that at least 40% of all current US citizens can trace one or more of their ancestors to Ellis Island. Pick up your multilingual audio guide on arrival and explore independently. Journey through the 60-plus years that the facility processed new arrivals at the start of their lives in America.
Upgrade to a fully-escorted tour and listen to your English-speaking guide bring the history of Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty to life. For an additional upgrade you can also include a guided tour of 9/11 Memorial.
- Pedestal Access to Statue of Liberty
- Ferry Tickets to Liberty and Ellis Islands with expedited entry
- 30-minute English-speaking guided tour of Battery Park
- Entry to Statue of Liberty Museum
- Entry to Ellis Island National Immigration Musuem (excluding 1:45 PM tour)
- Multilingual Audio Headsets for Liberty Island & Ellis Island
- Fully-escorted guided tour of Statue of Liberty and Eliis Island (if either upgrade option selected)
- Fully escorted guided tour of 9/11 Memorial (if option selected)
- Live tour guide inside Statue of Liberty Museum and Statue of Liberty pedestal
- Live tour guide inside the Ellis Island Museum
Prepare for the activity
24 State Street, New York, NY 10004. 24 State Street is also known as One Battery Park Plaza. The tour guide wearing a yellow uniform will meet you on the plaza outside Starbucks. Do not enter Battery Park. Do not go to the Statue of Liberty ticket booth as they won't have your tickets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The 1:45 PM tour does not include access to Ellis Island due to time constraints
You might also like...
Product ID: 314867