Explore the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and their museums at your own pace with self-guided audio guides. Soak up the views of the iconic skyline with a round-trip ferry service from New Jersey.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Korean, Portuguese, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The departure point is located behind the Central Railroad of New Jersey Terminal within Liberty State Park. Look for the blue "Reserve" flag. Guests may wait indoors at the Central Railroad of New Jersey Terminal prior to entering security and boarding the ferry.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Glass objects
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You will receive a ferry schedule after booking so you can plan your day
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, groups must not exceed 10 guests
- If you wish to explore both islands, it is recommended to choose a departure time earlier than 1:00 PM
- Give yourself 4-6 hours to enjoy the attractions
- Lines to enter the State of Liberty can be longer than a 3-hour wait
- You will go through a mandatory airport-grade security screening prior to boarding the ferry All prohibited items will be confiscated and retained by the United States Park Police
- People aged under 17 must be accompanied by a responsible adult 25 years old or older
- Children aged 0-3 are free