New York: 4-Hour Tour of "The Sopranos" Sites
- Sit at the booth in Tony's restaurant where the final episode was filmed
- See the steps of the diner where Chris was shot
- Go inside the Bada Bing
- Visit the spot where Big Pussy spoke with the FBI
Depart from mid-town Manhattan and whisk your way by luxury coach through “Sopranoland” in New Jersey. The tour guides are professional actors that have appeared as stand-ins or extras on the show, and they will share little known facts and behind the scenes info.
Covering more than 40 locations, see where the mob hangs out, and go inside Bada Bing. Visit the spot where Big Pussy spoke with the FBI, and the high school where A.J. dumped pizza boxes in the pool.
This tour is a great idea for bachelor parties in New York or New Jersey, and for all fans of the Sopranos series. You might even want to package it together with a dinner in Little Italy!
Board the bus first with our priority seating tickets!
Priority seating includes pre-boarding and seating in the first 5 rows near the tour guide.
- Bus tour
- Optional priority seating on the bus
Prepare for the activity
The tour starts in front of the Button Statue on 7th Avenue & 39th Street. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the tour, and look for the tour guide with the blue umbrella. Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to the departure time. Look for your guide near the large garment "Button."Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The tour bus driver cannot wait for late-arriving participants.
• There is no assigned seating on the bus, and it's first come, first served (unless you choose the "Priority Seating" option). If you have a number of people in your party that want to sit together, you should make sure to arrive at least 15-20 minutes early.
• The Sopranos Sites Tour mirrors the content of the series, and may not be appropriate for all ages as it visits adult-oriented locations that may refuse entry to anyone they believe is too young.