Here’s a tour perfect for fans of the hit HBO series, “The Sopranos.” See film locations from the legendary show on a bus tour through “Sopranoland.” From Fr. Phil's Parish to the booth where Tony sat in the last episode, all the major sites are covered.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
The tour starts in front of the Button Statue on 7th Avenue & 39th Street. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the tour, and look for the tour guide with the blue umbrella. Check-in begins 15 minutes prior to the departure time. Look for your guide near the large garment "Button."Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- The tour bus driver cannot wait for late-arriving participants.
- There is no assigned seating on the bus, and it's first come, first served (unless you choose the "Priority Seating" option). If you have a number of people in your party that want to sit together, you should make sure to arrive at least 15-20 minutes early.
- The Sopranos Sites Tour mirrors the content of the series, and may not be appropriate for all ages as it visits adult-oriented locations that may refuse entry to anyone they believe is too young.