New York: Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) Entry Ticket
- Visit the Museum of Modern Art in Manhattan
- See amazing works of contemporary art, including Vincent van Gogh's The Starry Night
- Check out Campbell's Soup Cans by Warhol and The Dance (I) by Matisse
- Behold masterpieces by Gauguin, Dali, Picasso, and Pollock
- Listen to free audio guides directly on your personal mobile device
MoMA offers a panoramic overview of modern and contemporary art, from the innovative European painting and sculpture of the 1880s to today's film, design, and performance art. Six floors of art galleries in midtown Manhattan include highlights such as Monet's Water Lilies, van Gogh's The Starry Night, Picasso's Les Demoiselles d'Avignon, Matisse's Dance (I), and Warhol's Campbell's Soup Cans, as well as contemporary work by Elizabeth Murray, Cindy Sherman, Ai Weiwei, and many others.
To help you enjoy the collection better, use the free MoMA app or mobile site to listen to free audio guides available for download to your personal mobile device. Free WiFi is available throughout the museum.
The MoMA Stores offer a wide selection of books, design objects, jewelry, furniture, clothing, and more.
- Admission to Museum of Modern Art
- Acesss to permanent collections and all special exhibitions
- Free WiFi throughout the museum
- Downloadable multilingual audio guide
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Please enter The Museum of Modern Art at 11 West 53rd Street, New York, NY 10019, New York. Once inside, please present your barcoded voucher to the Museum Staff at any of the entry points to the galleries. You do not need to check in at the ticket desk.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Video recording
• Films, performances, gallery talks, and other in-person events are currently suspended
• Your entry ticket is good for one-time admission only. You may not leave the museum and re-enter later
• Last entry is at 4:30 PM