New York: 9/11 Memorial Tour and Museum Ticket
- Explore the 9/11 Memorial and surrounding areas from a more local perspective
- Pause for reflection at the beautiful 9/11 Memorial Pools
- Enjoy pre-reserved access to the 9/11 Memorial Museum
- See the new One World Trade Center
- Hear harrowing stories at the Fireman's Memorial and Survivor's Tree
- Look at personal mementoes at St. Paul's Chapel
- Learn the global impact of 9/11, and how it deeply affected New York City
Tour in small groups for a level of intimacy and peace fitting for such a visit. Local guides provide a more personal feel, giving the 9/11 Memorial and its surrounds a human context.
Meet at St. Peter’s Church to learn how people gathered there awaiting news of their loved ones, and to mourn, pray and offer support. See poignant handmade memorials that are a constant reminder that 9/11 was a crippling personal tragedy for thousands of New Yorkers, as well as a global event.
Next go to Ground Zero to see the stunning 9/11 Memorial Pools, built in the footprint of the twin towers. Read the inscriptions of all the names of those who perished there. Your guide will give a more personal account of the tragedy, taking you to Fireman’s Memorial and the Survivor Tree. Hear incredible stories of courage and loss that unfolded right where you stand.
End with a self-guided tour of the 9/11 Museum with a pre-reserved ticket which provides space for your own thoughts as you look at items salvaged from the wreckage, and read harrowing personal stories.
- Local guide
- Reserved timed-entry ticket to the 9/11 Museum (self-guided)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• This tour is offered in English only