Central Park: Short Loop Horse Carriage Ride
- Marvel at the the wold's most famous park on a horse-drawn carriage ride
- Experience the evening view of the park and the city at once
- Capture priceless moments with dedicated photo stops
- Immerse yourself in park history from a licensed guide
- Take a brief escape from the crowd of the city and enjoy the tranquil escape
Depending on where you look and what you see, the content of the tour changes. In NYC and central park, people around the US and the world gather in a festive atmosphere day and night, cold and warm! Being on a horse carriage in Central Park where it is possible to have views of the city in the early evening and night is like watching a panoramic view of NYC, and its people.
While riding through the park in its nightly dress you will get a chance to view the shiny New York City along a Central Park path that helps you feel the tranquility of the park and the exceptional view of the city at once. The park and the city combined in a panoramic view is a breathtaking sight to behold and a fantastic place to take pictures. Get ready to view and feel the city and its people on this rarely offered opportunity.
- Live commentary by a licensed tour guide
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
• Two children under the age of 7 are considered one adult