Explore the Manhattan immortalized in the TV series and Hollywood movies of Sex and the City. See more than 40 New York locations from the sexy, sassy series and walk in the footsteps of Carrie and her co-stars.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group available
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide
- See the bar owned by Steve and Aidan
- Visit the church where Samantha meets "The Friar"
- See the furniture store where Aidan designed his pieces
- Stop at the store where Charlotte bought her Rabbit
- Visit Buddakan, where Carrie and Big's wedding rehearsal dinner took place
- See locations from the Sex and the City movies
- Get some retail therapy like Carrie at Greenwich Village boutiques
- Guided bus tour
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Be the first to board the bus with priority seating tickets which includes pre-boarding and seating in the first 4 rows near the tour guide
- The Sex and the City Tour mirrors the content of the series, and may not be appropriate for all ages as it visits adult-oriented locations that may refuse entry to anyone they believe is too young
- Feel free to dress like your favorite character on the show! Plenty of Carries, Samanthas, Mirandas, and Charlottes have taken the tour
- As some of the tour takes place outdoors, please dress weather-appropriate. Wear comfortable shoes, preferably Manolos or Jimmy Choos, as parts of the tour may include some walking
- This tour is available Monday-Thursday: 11:00, Fridays and Saturdays: 11:00 and 15:00
- German language audio tour: once the German language tour and app have been purchased, they are non-refundable; it is your responsibility to download it prior to the tour and follow the instructions on how to use the app. One app per person.