Watch the Christmas Spectacular at New York’s Radio City Music Hall for a memorable festive experience. See the stage transform into a giant magical canvas before your eyes and enjoy a St. Patrick's Cathedral self-guided audio tour.
About this ticket
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Printed voucher required
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
For the show, please meet at Radio City Music Hall, 1260 6th Ave, New York, NY 10020, USA. You will receive your show tickets in a separate email. For the self-guided audio tour of St. Patrick's Cathedral, check-in with staff at the gift shop located on 51st St. between 5th Ave. and Madison Ave., on the north side of the Street, opposite the Cathedral. You can simply show your GetYourGuide voucher for any day.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will receive an email from the local partner with instructions on how to receive your show tickets 3-5 days prior to the show. You will need to download the app
- Children under two years old go free if they do not occupy a seat at the theatre
- The show is wheelchair accessible but there is limited seating so please contact the local partner to reserve a wheelchair space in the theatre
- The available times are the available showtimes
- Your seats will be assigned after booking
- If you are late or do not show up you will not be entitled to a refund
- All visitors to St. Patrick's Cathedral must pass through airport-style security
- St. Patrick's Cathedral is open daily from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM with the last audio tour at 4:00 PM
- For the St. Patrick's Cathedral audio tour, it is recommended that you bring your own headphones, although disposable headphones can be provided