Your 3-hour private tour is lead by a professional photographer and New York native who will guide you through the most iconic parts of the City. You will receive a gallery and zip-file, containing all your photos within 48 hours.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
The New Victory Theater, 209 West 42nd street. Between 7th & 8th Avenues. The theater has steps on two sides meet outside the entrance of the box office of the New Victory Theater, directly across the street from Aladdin.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You'll take the subway 1-4 times during the tour, at a cost of about 2.75 USD - 10 USD per person.
- It is important to be punctual. All guests should also wear very comfortable walking shoes and have minimum, if any, bags. At most, maybe a purse but please, no shopping bags.
- All purchases are final. Refunds are given only in the event of inclement weather when rescheduling isn't possible.