Private NYC Walking Tour with a Personal Photographer
- Be captured in your own photos with NYC landmarks such as the Brooklyn Bridge & Times Square as the backdrop
- Receive professional photo gallery as a ZipFile containing all the images from the tour
- Get insights on places to dine, shop, buy theater tickets and ideas for the rest of your visit
Throughout the tour, you will be provided with insights about dining, shopping, where to buy discounted theater tickets, and off-the-beaten-path locations to explore during the remainder of your stay.
Your guide/photographer will also take you on the NYC subway and give you tips on how to navigate your way around.
You will explore as many sights as time permits within your itinerary. Some of the locations may include the following:
Times Square and the Theater District: Feel the pulse of New York. The dazzle and lights of Broadway create an exciting atmosphere and a dramatic backdrop for many spectacular photos.
The Brooklyn Bridge: This architectural wonder is a must-see in New York and offers a panoramic view of New York’s urban vistas.
Central Park: This urban oasis, surrounded by The Plaza Hotel and NYC skyline, provides a stunning setting for pictures.
Grand Central Station: Featuring monumental spaces and meticulously crafted detail, Grand Central Station has been described as "the world's loveliest station."
Downtown: Tour New York's eclectic neighborhoods, such as SoHo and Greenwich Village, known for their cast-iron buildings and picturesque streets, as well as their numerous boutiques, art galleries, restaurants, music venues, and more.
Within 48 hours of finishing the tour, you will receive a zip file and photo gallery by email.
- Private 2-hour tour
- Professional photographer-guide
- Photo gallery & ZipFile containing all the images, from the tour (via email)
- Transportation - You will take the subway 1-4 times during the tour, at a cost of about 2.50 USD - 10 USD per person.
Prepare for the activity
Meeting Location: The New Victory Theater. 209 West 42nd street. Between 7th & 8th Avenues. The theater has steps on two sides. Meet outside the entrance of the box office of the New Victory theater, directly across the street from Aladdin.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Refunds are given only in the event of inclement weather when the local tour provider is unable to reschedule