NYC: Statue of Liberty Priority or Standard Ticket
- Tour the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island at your own comfortable pace
- Discover the history and beauty of these attractions with multilingual guides
- Enjoy a personalized, hassle-free trip with the help of your onsite GetYourGuide Guest Relations Team member
- Save time and see the Statue of Liberty faster with a priority option ticket
- Explore the Statue of Liberty Museum, featuring 3 galleries and Lady Liberty's original torch
- Upgrade to “Pedestal Access” option to be one of few to enjoy "limited availability" access to the Statue of Liberty Pedestal (museum & viewing point)
Board the Statue of Liberty Ferry and enjoy a brief ferry ride with impressive views of Lady Liberty, the Manhattan Skyline, and New York Harbor. Take in the sights while sitting back and being transported safely to some of the world’s most popular attractions.
Once you arrive at Liberty Island, pick up your multilingual audio guide for the Statue of Liberty and start discovering the history and grandeur of the Statue of Liberty. Visited by millions of people, the monument has become a universal symbol of freedom.
Wander around at your own pace, spending extra time at the spots you find most interesting. If you have chosen the Pedestal Access Ticket, you can also access the Statue of Liberty Pedestal. Climb up the steps onto the top of the pedestal and see the inner skeletal structure of the statue. Step outside onto the observation deck and enjoy panoramic views of both the statue and New York. Pedestal Access Tickets are only available to only a limited number of visitors each day and give you access to the priority line.
Once you've finished exploring Liberty Island, hop onto another ferry to travel over to Ellis Island. For over 62 years, this island was America’s busiest immigration station. Millions of people from all around the globe passed through here looking for a new beginning and a new life for their families in America. Once you have finished touring Ellis Island at your own pace, enjoy the ferry journey back to Battery Park where your journey started.
- Entry to Liberty Island
- Entry to the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- Entry to the Statue of Liberty Museum
- Multilingual audio tour headsets for the Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis Island
- Ferry tickets
- Concierge-style services in Battery Park
- The Pedestal Access option includes access Pedestal of the Statue of Liberty National Monument with entry to the Pedestal Museum and Viewing platform
- GetYourGuide exclusive tips guide in English, German, Spanish, French or Italian
- Crown access to the Statue of Liberty
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
Prepare for the activity
Proceed directly to the blue Reserve flag inside Battery Park with your barcoded ticket. If you need further assistance, please see a GetYourGuide Guest Service Team member. They will be located inside Castle Clinton and wearing an orange GetYourGuide shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
• Large bags are not allowed on Liberty Island or Ellis Island
• Backpacks, strollers, and large umbrellas are not permitted inside the Monument Pedestal
• No food or drink items besides water in a clear bottle are allowed inside the Statue of Liberty
• People aged under 17 must be accompanied by a responsible adult 25 years old or older
• Children aged 0-3 are free and do not require a ticket
• If you book a Standard Ticket, it's advised that you arrive early to avoid long waiting times
• Lockers priced at 25 cents are available to store valuables
You might also like...
Product ID: 120169