Re-imagine New York City with a visit to SUMMIT One Vanderbilt. Transcend 93 floors above the concrete jungle and step into an immersive, multi-sensory art experience with sweeping 360 degree views of the city.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Entry to SUMMIT is through the main concourse of Grand Central Terminal, easily accessible by car, MTA subway, bus, and LIRR/Metro North commuter rail.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tickets are timed. It is important you arrive on time. If you miss your scheduled time slot, rescheduling is subject to availability and a rescheduling fee, as well as a possible ticket price difference
- Please dress appropriately to avoid unwanted exposure on glass and mirrored floors. It is recommended to wear pants, shorts, or tights when possible