Discover the history behind the art and architecture of Rockefeller Center, an Art Deco masterpiece. An expert guide will delight you with stories and photos as you tour the unique buildings, gardens and spaces. Tours run six times a day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Enter the "Top of the Rock" main entrance at 30 Rockefeller Plaza, on 50th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues. The entrance is marked by a red carpet. Once inside, walk directly ahead to the Will Call/Guest Services Desk, and check in for the tour there. If arriving by Subway (B,D,F,M), exit the subway at the Concourse Level and make your way towards the Main Box Office for "Top of the Rock" which is on that same level. Ascend the large circular staircase to street level and check in at the Will Call/Guest Services Desk for your tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tours run daily at 1:30 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:30 PM, 4:30 PM, 5:30 PM, and 6:30 PM
- Reservations are not required and cannot be made in advance
- Maximum capacity per tour is 10 persons
- This is a walking tour. No seating available
- Assigned tour times are given the day of arrival based upon availability
- A Bluetooth speaker will enable you to clearly hear the guide, no headphones or headsets are required