Visit New York City's underground and hidden bars while learning about the rich, Prohibition-era history. Enjoy drinks and soak in the culture off the beaten path from typical tourist experiences.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside the front doorway to the Cravath, Swaine & Moore office building on 8th Avenue between 49th Street and 50th Street. There is a Citibike rack in front of the building on 8th Avenue and a large American flag hanging from the building. GPS and online maps may guide you to a side street, but the tour meets on 8th Avenue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Sandals or flip flops
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Ripped clothing
Know before you go
- Guests must be 21 and over
- Participants are required to show a valid ID (passport for non-U.S. citizens)
- Participants must be able to walk at a moderate pace in classy attire
- Drinks are not included but are available at the bars/pubs visited during the tour. Some purchase is required. Please expect beer pricing from $10-14 and wine/cocktails from $18-25