Get to know the Statue of Liberty, an American icon who once greeted millions of immigrants passing through New York Harbor. Choose a short but sweet introduction or a fully guided, in-depth tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 30 minutes - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
This tour meets at 1 Bowling Green, in front of National Museum of the American Indian at the bottom of the Statue with the Sphinx and Lion (when you are facing the museum entrance, it's the last statue on the right). Your guide will be waiting for you holding a green-teal Walks sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You will need to pass through airport-style security to enter the Statue of Liberty. Prohibited items will be confiscated and not returned. Please refer to the Statue of Liberty’s guidelines on prohibited items
- The tour complies with all local government health regulations
- Upon arrival at Liberty Island, if you are carrying a backpack or large bag, you will be required to put your bag(s) into a locker for 25 cents, payable only with a quarter
- This tour does not include access to the Statue of Liberty's Crown and Pedestal
- This is a walking tour. While there are stops along the way, guests should be able to walk at a moderate pace without difficulty