Explore New York's former rail line turned "Park-in-the-Sky"; a must-see destination. Learn it's history & secrets on a fun tour which explores the rail's fascinating past plus surrounding neighborhoods, iconic buildings and cutting-edge architecture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
NW corner of 75 9th Avenue, Manhattan, NYC, OUTSIDE of the Chelsea Market at 75 9th Avenue, in front of the white "Anthropologie" store's banner wrapped around the NW corner of the building. Precise address.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Rain gear
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Activity level is moderate with approximately 1.5 miles of walking
- Not recommended for participants with heart or serious medical conditions, walking difficulties or any other physical limitations that might prevent them from enjoying or completing the tour
- Tour operates in all weather conditions unless otherwise indicated by the Tour Provider
- In the rare instance that the tour must be cancelled due to extremely unfavorable and/or potentially hazardous weather conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date.
- Tours are currently conducted in the English language only
- Unfortunately, use of a translator's assistance during the tour is not permitted due to the distraction it creates for other paying guests
- Beverages and snacks are permitted during tour, however, any purchase of these items must be made prior to the tour's start time