Experience the diverse flavors of New York’s food carts on a 2-hour walking tour of Midtown Manhattan. Hear about some of The Big Apple food heroes, from culinary school drop-outs to 4-star chefs. Sample delicious food along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
· This tour begins at the southeast corner of 6th Ave and 42nd St on the edge of Bryant Park. · The guide will meet you in front of the yellow Wafels & Dinges kiosk. · The nearest subway stations to the meeting location are 42 St-Bryant Park (B,D,F,M), 5th Ave (7), and Times Sq-42 St (N,Q,R,S,1,2,3,7).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour involves approximately 1 mile of walking
- Most dietary restrictions can be accommodated if advance notice is provided
- The sidewalks and streets are wheelchair-accessible
- A portion of all tickets for this tour go to support a nonprofit organization that supports street vendors in New York City with legal and business assistance.