Stroll New York’s newest urban park on a combined food tour of Greenwich Village and the greenway of the High Line Park, traveling over Chelsea, the Meatpacking District, and more. Taste some of the best street food New York City has to offer, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide on 30th Street, between 10th and 11th Avenues. They will be waiting at the staicase leading up to the High Line ParkOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bring good shoes and an appetite!
- A vegetarian option is available — please inform the local supplier at the time of booking if required. Other dietary needs cannot be accommodated on this tour (including vegan, kosher, nut allergies, dairy free, or gluten-free diets).
- No pets are allowed on this tour