New York: Media Boat High Speed Boat Tour
- Take photos and selfies in front of the iconic Statue of Liberty
- Enjoy the best panoramic views of the Manhattan skyline
- Listen to narration onboard a high-speed boat
Upon your arrival you'll be greeted by your captain and checked in. After a short but mandatory safety briefing, you'll get suited up and board the boat.
Depart from North Cove Marina and head out onto the Hudson River to get spectacular views of downtown and midtown with the Empire State and Chrysler buildings. Travel north along the Manhattan waterfront and see the FDNY Fireboat Station, Chelsea Piers, the VIP Heliport, Hudson Yards, the Highline and the Jacob Javits Convention Center, before stopping at the Intrepid Aircraft Carrier and Cruise Ship Terminal. Listen to narration at every stop and ask your guide questions about the sites.
Then, continue to the New Jersey shoreline and run south for panoramic views of the entire Manhattan skyline. From Hoboken, follow a straight line to the Financial District where you'll get excellent views of the Freedom Tower. Rounding Battery Park, you will enter the East River and see the helicopters take off and land at the helipad before cruising past South Street Seaport. Pass under the Brooklyn Bridge and sail to the Manhattan Bridge for one-of-a-kind photo opportunities.
After taking in the iconic views, you'll see the Brooklyn waterfront, the Red Hook Container Terminal and Governors Island. Crossing the Upper Bay, observe commercial vessels such as tug boats, oil barges, and the Staten Island Ferry.
Reach the climax of the tour at the Statue of Liberty. Stop right outside the security zone to get an up-close and unobstructed view of Lady Liberty. Then, return to Manhattan. With Ellis Island to your left, you'll have a clear view of the entire New York skyline.
- Full narration
- Docking fees
- Complimentary tactical weather gear rental
- Punctual departure and return
- Children under 4 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
Prepare for the activity
Directions: From the corner of South End Avenue and Liberty Street, walk past the security barrier and down the ramp towards North Cove Marina. A small park (Pumphouse Park) will be on your right-hand side. The boat will pick you up at the first floating dock in the South East corner of the boat basin. There is a blue sign on the railing that reads 'New York Media Boat'. Address: 225 Liberty St, New York, NY 10281, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- High-heeled shoes
• It is recommended to wear sunglasses and sunscreen
• Flat shoes only, no high heels
• The tours run with a minimum of 4 passengers aboard
• Minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
• The tours are not suitable for children under 4 years of age, pregnant women, or persons with back problems
• In the case of inclement weather, please call the local parnter to confirm your booking