Walk in the footsteps of Alexander Hamilton, an iconic figure seen in the hit musical Hamilton. Explore NYC's oldest neighborhood with a local guide, discovering how Wall Street, the Stock Exchange, & the financial system began with this young immigrant.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide behind the Charging Bull sculpture, at 30 Broadway.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- Please dress comfortably and appropriately for the weather as much of the tour takes place outside
- This is a child-friendly tour
- For the shared tour, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 16 people