New York Harbor: Best of NYC Cruise Skip-The-Box-Office
- Enjoy the only sightseeing cruise in New York City to completely circumnavigate the island of Manhattan
- Sail within 100 feet of the Statue of Liberty for the best photo opportunities
- See over 101 NYC sights: the only cruise to show you 5 boroughs, 3 rivers and more than 20 bridges
- Hear insightful narration by world famous guides
- Download the Circle Line Skyline Navigator app to access tour commentary in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German and Chinese
Get close up to the Statue of Liberty and see Manhattan just as the great explorers would have seen in at the end of their long ocean journeys. Tour the city by water and see the outer boroughs drift by. Fun and knowledgeable tour guides will bring the city that never sleeps to life, telling fascinating stories about the breathtaking sights as you sail.
This popular cruise goes all the way around Manhattan Island! Not only do you see the Best of New York, you see it all. Cruise highlights include: up-close views of the Statue of Liberty, Randall’s Island, High Bridge, Columbia University, Harlem, Gracie Mansion, South Street Seaport, Brooklyn Bridge, Yankee Stadium, The Cloisters, Grant’s Tomb, The Little Red Lighthouse.
Before you arrive at the departure point, be sure to download the Skyline Navigator App to your own personal device to enhance your cruise experience. The app provides audio and written commentary available in English, Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese.
- 2.5-hour cruise in a climate controlled vessel
- Professional guide, providing live narration throughout
- App with pre-recorded tour commentary in English, Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks (drinks available for purchase)
Prepare for the activity
• This ticket enables you to skip the ticket line and progress straight to boarding the ship
You might also like...
Product ID: 679